Check out the catalog!

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

loss of a pet... and punches

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I have wanted to make. I have seen some similar on Pinterest and wanted to give it a go.

Luckily, I don’t have a need to use them but should I, they will be available. If you follow my blog, you know I have a love with punches. You can make such great things with just a few punches. Here is a card I made a co worker for her granddaughter. I just love how the dragon came out. She also really liked it.

Don’t forget, I have started selling my creations on Etsy (see button à) or email me if you are interested in anything you see or just want me to create something specific for you.

 

And if you are interested in making your own, visit my Stampin’ Up! online store for all sorts of stamps, paper, ink and more!! You can also host your own workshop with your crafty friends and family!! Reach out!

 

As always, thank you for supporting me and stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!