Check out the catalog!

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Technique Tuesday.. card folding

Today I thought I would show you a technique. Card folding sounds simple…you just have to fold an 8 ½ x 11 sheet of paper in half, cut it and WOOLAH…a card base. 

Did you know that is not the only way!!! You can use scraps to make a card or score and cut your card to make it open a different way.

 

Here is a birthday card I made for a little girl in my daughter’s class.

 

You can see I had a card base and used a scrap to make the “front” of the card. It is smaller and doesn’t cover the whole front, but that’s ok!!

 

If you are anything like me, you keep every inch of paper…’cause it can always be used somewhere!!!
 

As always, thank you for supporting me and visiting my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!