Check out the catalog!

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Congratulations on your baby... goats!

Congratulation goes out to my sister.  Her mama goat had babies!! It was a long week with many close calls, but Meadow and her 3 babies are doing great. (Vheck out her farm --->)

I love the barn on the front.  I made the window a little bigger than I was planning so my card went another way mid Crafting.

I cut out the window...

I used the  Peekaboo Farm set even tho there isn't a goat in the set. I used my markers to ink the cow stamp and left off the  horns. My 6 year old  said it looked close enough...haha...so went with it.
here she is....Miss Meadow hiding in the barn with her beautiful  bow!!!
Thanks again for supporting me and stopping by, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!